Monday, December 23, 2013

My Opening Remarks @ G.A.D. Seminar


Good morning!
We are gathered here today for the 2013 School Based Seminar on GENDER AND DEVELOPMENT. We are lucky and privileged to have our speakers for today's event. Despite of their hectic schedule, they took time to come and be with us today. Welcome to the city of character, the city of fog and the 2nd summer capital of the Philippines and most especially welcome to the SCHOOL OF SMILES. Because our principal is the number one advocate of the slogan: A SMILE A DAY KEEPS PAIN AWAY! And therefore SA PAARALANG ITO BAWAL ANG NAKASIMANGOT!
 After this seminar, we are expected to be enlightened what gender and development is all about. On my way here, as one of the participants, lots of questions are in my mind
1st....is gender and development, women empowerment?
 2nd... is it about gender equality?
Or 3rd... How gender and development awareness be utilize in my profession as a teacher? With these questions in mind... I wish my curiosity would be satisfied.
Are you too curious like me?
I am Hoping we will have a great day ahead.
 Goodluck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment